Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: What about Crutchfield or Sykes?

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    What about Crutchfield or Sykes?

    Are they doing any hiring? Any info on what their jobs are like?
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What about Crutchfield or Sykes?

    Sykes usually is always hiring, Telemed usually is too. I know a few people that worked at Sykes, can't tell you much about it though. But my gf works at Telemed, it's a pretty easy job, have to work holidays I think though...only 4 hours and you get paid for 8.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member timmy_v's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2005
    Posts
    1,586
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What about Crutchfield or Sykes?

    Sykes depends on what department and tm you get. Fraud was real laid back most of the time unless usaa is there. They have a bunch of stupid rules about things u have to say on every call that will get on your nerves. But all in all it aint that bad of a place to work.
    "Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What about Crutchfield or Sykes?

    Thanks for the info guys!!
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What about Crutchfield or Sykes?

    not sure about your location, but there is a call center is pennington, i bet they are hiring, most call centers always are

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What about Crutchfield or Sykes?

    I know there was one, my cousin worked there, but it shut down. Not sure if there are any more down there or not.

    BTW, Biggin....WTF you doing over here? Get over there and answer my fantasy question. lol
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member red66's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2009
    Posts
    433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What about Crutchfield or Sykes?

    There is also a call center in Duffield.

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What about Crutchfield or Sykes?

    I'm an idiot. It was Duffield that my cousin worked at a call center that shut down. I remember hearing of one in Pennington but not sure what the name is. Sorry for misunderstanding you Biggin. I guess I was too concerned with trying to rush you over there to answer my FFB question. LMFAO!!!
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member red66's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2009
    Posts
    433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What about Crutchfield or Sykes?

    I got a buddy who works at the one in Duffield. Or at least I still think he does. I haven't talked to him in a month or so. Was the one your brother worked at shut down recently?

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What about Crutchfield or Sykes?

    It was my cousin. And I think it was shut down sometime this year. Just can't remember when exactly.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •